Connect with us


Shanquella Robinson Was Alive When Paramedics Arrived At The Scene



Follow Dreddsworld on Google News

A Doctor Spent 3 Hours Trying To Save Shanquella Robinson Before She Was Pronounced Dead

A Doctor Spent 3 Hours Trying To Save Shanquella Robinson Before She Was Pronounced Dead

More information is being revealed about the death of Shanquella Robinson and the reports are very contradicting to say the least. The Charlotte Observer was able to obtain the official police report and turns out, Shanquella was alive when paramedics first arrived on the scene despite initial reports claiming she died 15 minutes after sustaining injuries.

The information from the police report shows that at 2:13 p.m. on Oct. 29, medical help was summoned to Villa Linda 32, the vacation home Shanquella and the others were staying in Cabo.

About an hour later, Dr. Karolina Beatriz Ornelas Gutiérrez, of the American Medical Center, a local hospital, arrived to treat Robinson. It is unclear in the police report excerpt who called for medical help, but the reporting person is listed as Wenter Donovan, one of six people identified as a person Robinson was traveling with.

Dr. Gutiérrez says she was told Robinson had “drunk a lot of alcohol” and the medical call was for Robinson to “be given an IV.” The police record indicates Gutiérrez found “a female”, understood in the report to be Robinson, with stable vital signs but dehydrated, unable to communicate verbally and appearing to be inebriated.

The doctor reported that she believed Robinson needed to be transferred to a hospital but her friends insisted that she be treated in the villa. Dr. Gutiérrez attempted an IV but was reportedly unsuccessful.

After an hour of treatment, she began to have a seizure. The convulsions from the seizure lasted less than a minute. Donovan then called 911 again to get an ambulance to the house around 4:20. The doctor, along with a friend, began administering CPR at 4:49 p.m. after no pulse was detected.

Police arrived and talked with the doctor who was treating Robinson at 5:25 p.m. Paramedics reportedly “administered a total of 14 rounds of CPR, five doses of adrenaline and six discharges (AED shocks) without success.” Unable to revive Robinson, Gutierrez “declared her dead at 5:57 p.m..”

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.